MB, MSc, FFR.RCSI, FRCR, FRCP [C}
• Training Fellowships:
• Interventional Radiology Vancouver General hospital, BC.Canada 1989-90
• Musculoskeletal MRI Fellowship McMaster University,On. Canada 1990-91
• Visiting MRI Fellowships (3 Months) in Long Beach Imaging centre (Bill Bradley, MD) California USA & The Epworth hospital Melbourne Australia (Dr. Richard O’Sullivan) 1993
• Staff Radiologist & Assistant Professor McMaster University hospital, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 1991-1993
• I am a Consultant Radiologist with a special interest in Musculoskeletal (MSK) & Sports injury related diagnostic imaging, and intervention. I have been a Consultant Radiologist in Beaumont hospital since 1993 and together with my colleague Dr. Mark Logan, have been responsible for setting up the Musculoskeletal MRI imaging service in Beaumont.
• The imaging department at the SSC opened in 2007. Its single subspecialty focus has allowed the MSK and intervention programme to maintain a consistently high standard. Together with my colleagues Dr Brian Hogan, Dr Mark Logan and Dr Oisin Flanagan (all of whom are MSK fellowship trained) and an excellent radiography staff, our primary focus is to provide a high quality interpretative and MSK interventional radiology service. At the same time maintaining the flexibility to allow our patients experience to be as timely and smooth as possible.