- Knee arthroscopy and ligament reconstruction
- Knee cartilage regeneration and preservation procedures
- Knee replacement – primary and revision
- Hip replacement – primary and revision
- Lower limb reconstruction and trauma.
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Beaumont hospital
- Cappagh National Orthropaedic hospital
- Sports surgery clinc
- Member of the Irish Institute of Orthopaedics
- MB, Bch, BAO (NUI) (Hons), MCH, FRCS(Tr & Orth)
- National Orthopaedic training programme 2005 – 2010.
- Fellowship – Ghent University Hospital, Belgium 2010.
Knee joint preservation, reconstruction and arthroplasty.
- St.Michael’s University Hospital, Toronto, Canada 2011.
Hip and knee arthroplasty and trauma.
- Cappagh prize winner 2004.
- British Orthopaedic research society prize 2004.
- Irish Orthopaedic association prize 2007.
- Boyd-Dunlop bursary prize winner 2008.