Lower limb reconstruction, including arthroplasty, soft tissue and arthroscopic surgery and trauma.
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
• Graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons 1985. MB BCh BAO LRCP&SI.
• Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons 1989. FRCSI
• Irish Higher Surgical Training Scheme in Trauma and Orthopaedics 1997. FRCSI (Tr&Orth)
• Fellowship in Hand Surgery. Research / Clinical. Pulvertaft Hand Centre Derby U.K. 1993.
• Masters in Orthopaedics, University of Liverpool 1994. MCh (Orth)
• Fellowship in Trauma, Pelvic and Acetabular Reconstruction, University of Calgary. Alberta. Canada. 1997
• Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction of Hip and Knee, University of British Columbia, Vancouver. Canada.1998
• Fellowship in Adult reconstruction of Hip and Knee. University of Exeter, U.K. 1999
• Sports Surgery Clinic
• Blackrock Clinic