Paediatric Orthopaedic surgery, Paediatric and adolescent sports injury, Minimally invasive hip surgery and hip replacement, Minimally invasive spinal surgery, Spinal deformity surgery (adult and paediatric).
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
• Undergraduate M.B. BCh BAO – UCC Cork 1993
• Postgraduate Irish Higher Surgical Training Scheme in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery 1999 – 2004
• Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery: The Children’s Hospital, Westmead, Sydney, NSW, Australia
• Fellowship in Spinal surgery 2005-2006: Centre for Spinal surgery, QMC, Nottingham, UK
• Consultant in Spinal surgery 2006: Centre for Spinal surgery, QMC, Nottingham, UK
• Consultant in Paediatric, Orthopaedic and Spinal surgery 2007: The Children’s Hospital, Westmead, Sydney, NSW, Australia
• Our Lady’s Childrens Hospital, Crumlin.
• AMNCH, Tallaght.
• Blackrock Clinic.
• Sports Surgery Clinic, Dublin.
- SS Ireland ( Spine Society of Ireland)
• Course Co-Director. Instructional Course Paediatric Orthopaedic surgery. Dublin, Ireland, October 2009.
• Faculty Instructor, MAST (Minimal Access Spinal Technology). Minimally invasive spinal surgery. Brussels, Belgium, May 2009.
• Faculty. MAST Users meeting. Vienna, Austria, November 2009.
• Course Co-Director RCSI Charter Day. Course in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery. Dublin, Ireland, February 2009.
• Faculty Instructor. MAST Laboratory Course. Leiden, Netherlands, February 2010.